7901 Stoneridge Dr.
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Round Rock, TX 78664
The last job update was February 27, 2014.
Look through our Quick View of Search Assignments List below for a listing suited for your training and skills.
If there is nothing on this list that matches your interest, send us your resume anyway. Even if you are fairly happy with your job or current position, it is always a good idea to keep abreast of your value in the marketplace. If we don't know about you, then we can't find you. Send us your resume for future possibilities or contact us for things that may not be listed. We never send out resumes to clients without your permission.
Current Searches & Openings:
· Electrical Design Engineer – Sunnyvale, CA
· Field Process/Applications Engineer, Mandarin speaking – Single wafer/Wet Processing – Horsham, PA-Asia
· Mechanical Engineer, Susceptor design, Semi Equipment – Phoenix, AZ
· Pipeline Design Engineer – Houston, TX will relocate
· Project Executive – general building construction - Open
· Project Manager – general building construction, airports - Open
· Project/Program Manager – Heat treating and exchanger – Benicia, CA
· Sales Account Person, instrumentation to handle AMAT- Bay area
· Sales Engineer – Sheet metal, Stampings, Custom Machining - East Coast and/or the South
· Sales Engineer – Sheet metal, Stampings, Custom Machining – Portland, OR
· Superintendent – general building construction, commercial – Open
· Supply Chain/Operations Manager – Instrumentation – San Diego, CA
Technical Recruiters and The State of The Industry
Companies in our industry are more inclined to consider hiring again. Some still seem to be waiting a bit longer to ensure the economy is turning around.
However, history teaches us technical recruiters that recovery in the general economy tends to be felt in the tech industry early in the business cycle. Therefore, when turn-around happens, it tends to happen quickly and those candidates who are prepared reap the benefits earlier than those mired in a downward cycle of negative thinking.
From the perspective of being in this industry for over 20 years, we offer the following advice:
Home | About Us | Search Process | Job Hunting Hints | Job Listings | Employers | Submit Resume | Contact
© 1997-2013 Dick Williams & Associates | All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by GraphicPark.net